I. tips4ceos.com Registered Member Terms of Service
Welcome to tips4ceos.com! We are glad you have decided to join our community. We look forward to your involvement with our site which will help you reconnect and stay in touch with your important relationships. Before you begin delving into the vast services and content available on our sites, please take a moment to review these Terms of Services ("Terms" or the "Agreement"). These Terms are an agreement between you and tips4ceos.com It is important that you understand both the benefits we provide as well as our limitations.
This Agreement applies to the website owned by tips4ceos.com accessible at www.tips4ceos.com ("tips4ceos.com").
While tips4ceos.com offers a different combination of services and tools from one site to another, this agreement reflects the tips4ceos.com approach to memberships.
1. Acceptance of Terms.
When you complete the member registration process, you agree to these Terms. These Terms may be updated from time to time. We will notify you of any significant updates by presenting you with an alert that describes the changes. Your continued use of our services signifies your acceptance of the changes. These Terms will always be available to users on this page for you to read.
When using free services offered through tips4ceos.com's third-party service providers, you will be subject to terms posted by these third-party service providers. Registration for a tips4ceos.com Site signifies your agreement to those additional terms. Also, by opting into third-party offers, you will be subject to terms posted by these third-parties. Opting into these offers signifies your agreement to those additional terms.
2. Age Restriction.
tips4ceos.com is not directed to children under the age of 18. tips4ceos.com prohibits registration by and will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under 18. This requirement will be posted at points of data collection within tips4ceos.com, such as registration for services. Note to Parents. If you have any concerns about tips4ceos.com or its related services, please contact us by clicking here.
3. About our Services.
A). tips4ceos.com Services. As a commitment to our users, we currently provide you with access to a rich collection of online resources. These include various communications tools, online forums, personalized content and branded programming through tips4ceos.com's website-based "Service." Some services offered on tips4ceos.com are provided free of charge, others requirement payment. It is possible that cost for various services may change in the future.
B). Service Limitations. We will do our best to make your experience with tips4ceos.com a pleasurable one. However, we cannot always foresee or anticipate technical or other difficulties. These difficulties may result in loss of data, personalization settings or other service interruptions. For this reason, you agree that tips4ceos.com's services, including the services of our third party service providers, are provided "AS IS." tips4ceos.com and our third party service providers cannot assume responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, miss-delivery or failure to store any user data, communications or personalization settings.
C). Service Changes and Discontinuation. tips4ceos.com reserves the right to change or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service at any time without notice. You agree that tips4ceos.com will not be liable to You or any third party for any modification or discontinuance of the Service.
4. "Rules of the Road" For the benefit of the entire tips4ceos.com community, and to comply with applicable laws, we have a few mandatory guidelines that we call "Rules of the Road." We hope you will find them reasonable. Please understand, though, that any conduct that violates the Rules of the Road is grounds for termination of your account. For this reason, we ask that you carefully read and follow them.
A). Provide Accurate Information. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as requested in the tips4ceos.com registration forms (we call this information "Registration Data"). Accurate records help us create better sites and provide us with opportunities to identify new services or products that may interest you. Please update the Registration Data to keep it current and accurate.
B). Obey the Law. You agree not to use the service for illegal purposes or for the transmission of material that is unlawful, harassing, libelous (untrue and damaging to others), invasive of another's privacy, abusive, threatening, or obscene, or that infringes the copyrights (rights of an owner of written material) or other intellectual property of others.
C). Use E-mail and Voice-Mail Responsibly. Some of tips4ceos.comís websites presently provide its members with access to a email and may in the future offer access to voice mail accounts. As a member, you agree not to use the service to broadcast "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass distribution of files or images. In order to ensure that these communication services are not abused, tips4ceos.com may establish general practices and limits concerning their use. These may include but are not necessarily limited to a maximum number of days that messages will be retained by the service, a maximum number of messages that may be sent from or received by an account on the service, a maximum size or length of any message that may be sent from or received by an account on the service, a maximum amount of disk space that will be allotted for your stored messages, and a maximum time period and number of times you may have access to the service in a given time frame. If you receive email that you find harassing, please forward the email to us by clicking here with a description of the situation.
E). Content Restrictions. tips4ceos.com attempts to provide some of the very best content available on the web and we make it available to You on the Web for your personal, non-commercial use. All website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software that are part of tips4ceos.com are protected by international copyright laws. The publication, sale, or redistribution in any form or medium of text, photos, graphics, audio and/or video materials or any other form of proprietary content found on tips4ceos.com is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of tips4ceos.com. Content that is publicly available on tips4ceos.com may not be stored in a computer, except for personal and non-commercial use.
F). Limits On Uses of User Information. By using tips4ceos.com websites you agree not to data scrape, copy, aggregate, redistribute, alter, reproduce or re-use for commercial purposes any user's (whether specific to any particular user or as an aggregation of users' information) information accessible through any websites or networks owned by tips4ceos.com. "Commercial purposes" can include but is not limited to selling information to third parties; using the data collected to customize users' experiences at a site or network outside of tips4ceos.com; using the data for targeted marketing campaigns not affiliated with tips4ceos.com; or using the data to offer services to tips4ceos.com users. tips4ceos.com reserves the right to take immediate action against any individual or entity participating in any of the prohibited actions mentioned above.
G). Consolidated Sites/ tips4ceos.com users should exercise caution when using consolidation sites. Consolidation sites are Internet sites that offer the ability to collect all of your personal information on one site. For example, you may be encouraged to provide consolidation site operators access to your tips4ceos.com accounts or membership information so that the information can be used to design customized search engines, web pages or advertising for you. All transactions initiated through a consolidation site using access information you provide are considered to be authorized by you, whether or not you were aware of the specific transaction. tips4ceos.com is therefore not responsible if the security, accuracy or quality of your information is compromised by a consolidation site you have authorized to access your data.
5. Rights You Grant to tips4ceos.com
B). tips4ceos.com Clients. tips4ceos.com relies on clients to help fund the services that we offer to our members. You agree that tips4ceos.com and its clients may email you promotions of all kinds in and with the services.
C). Account Access. In order to ensure that tips4ceos.com is able to provide high-quality services that are responsive to members' needs, you agree that tips4ceos.com employees have access to your account and records as reasonably needed to investigate complaints.
D). Merger or Acquisition. In order to ensure a smooth transition of services relative to your subscription, in the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, sale of all or substantially all of its assets, or the sale of an individual website owned by tips4ceos.com, tips4ceos.com may transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to a third party as a part of such merger, acquisition, reorganization, or sale.
6. Other Legal Stuff
A). Disclaimer of Warranties. You expressly understand and agree that: Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. tips4ceos.com and its third party service providers expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
tips4ceos.com makes no warranty that (i) the Service will meet your requirements, (ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, (v) that your email messages will not be lost, and (vi) any errors in the software will be corrected.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is done at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any potential damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from tips4ceos.com, our third party service providers, or through or from the Service will create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
To the extent that any part of this section is not consistent with any other part of these terms, then this Disclaimer of Warranties will override it.
B). No Endorsement of Member Content. You acknowledge and agree that tips4ceos.com does not endorse the content of any member and is not responsible or liable for any content, even though it could be unlawful, harassing, libelous, privacy invading, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable, or that it infringes or may infringe the intellectual property or other rights of another. You acknowledge that tips4ceos.com does not pre-screen all content, but that tips4ceos.com and their designees will have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse, edit, move or remove any content that is publicly available via the service.
C). Limitation of Liability. You agree that tips4ceos.com will not be liable for any harms, which lawyers and courts often call direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if tips4ceos.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) The use or the inability to use the service; (ii) The cost of getting substitute goods and services resulting from any products, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) Statements or conduct of anyone on the service; or (v) Any other matter relating to the service.
D). Indemnification. You agree to protect and fully compensate tips4ceos.com and their service providers from any and all third-party claims, liability, damages, expenses and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys fees) arising from your use of the services, your violation of the terms or your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of anyone.
E). More Stuff.
tips4ceos.com provides information of a general nature and is designed for informational and entertainment purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for medical, health, legal, or financial advice from a professional. Consult with your professional for any specific medical, health, legal, or financial concern. tips4ceos.com does not endorse any of the treatments, medications, or products discussed herein.
tips4ceos.comís rights under this Agreement may not be waived unless tips4ceos.com agrees to such change in writing. This Agreement is personal to you and you may assign this agreement only with tips4ceos.com's prior written approval. Any other attempt to assign, transfer or delegate this Agreement shall be null and void.
All matters relating to your access to, or use of, the Service shall be governed by Indian law and juridiction will be at Ahmedabad courts only,excluding that body of laws known as conflicts of laws. If any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, it is, to that extent, deemed omitted and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect. Any notices related to this agreement need to be given in writing to one another at our address in the contct us link at tips4ceos.com, or any new address that is given in such a notice. This agreement is the entire understanding between you and tips4ceos.com about the services.
II. Subscription (also known as AlumniAccess) Terms of Service THIS SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT") IS A LEGAL AND BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU ("SUBSCRIBER", "YOU," "YOUR" OR "YOURSELF"), AS THE END USER, AND tips4ceos.com ("OUR," "US," OR "WE"). PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY PRIOR TO USING tips4ceos.com's PREMIUM SERVICE (THE "SERVICES"). BY REGISTERING FOR THE SERVICES, , YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BECOME A PARTY TO THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREIN. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT AND AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE DISCONTINUE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS.
1. Payment Obligation and Payment Authorization
The Subscriber is responsible for paying periodic subscription fees. All listed fees are in Indian Rupees.
You are advised to deduct Income Tax at source and submit the TDS certificates by registered post to our Ahmedabad address within 4 weeks of deduction of TDS. Service Tax will have to be paid by you at your city. All pyments will be made by crossed cheques only.
tips4ceos.com RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ANY TIME, TO CHANGE ITS FEES AND BILLING METHODS, INCLUDING THE ADDITION OF SUPPLEMENTAL FEES OR SEPARATE CHARGES FOR CONTENT, OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY tips4ceos.com. tips4ceos.com MAY ADDITIONALLY PROVIDE NOTICE OF BILLING CHANGES VIA EMAIL.ALL IVOICES WILL BE SENT BY EMAIL ONLY. TDS can be paid by eTDS also.
You acknowledge that tips4ceos.com, in its sole discretion, may terminate your login ID, and password (or any part thereof) or use of the Service for any reason, including, without limitation, if tips4ceos.com believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the Agreement or tips4ceos.com's User Agreement. tips4ceos.com may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Service under any provision of this Agreement may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that tips4ceos.com may immediately deactivate or delete your account and/or bar any further access to the Service. Further, you agree that tips4ceos.com shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service.
3. Trial Memberships/Free downlods: tips4ceos.com occasionally offers promotional trial memberships to its premium services at special discounted prices. Subscribers that sign up for such trial memberships will be invoiced at the discounted subscription rate. tips4ceos.com also offers free downloads of limited services as a tril. All users availing this free service are also bound legally to ccept all the terms in this agreement.
4. Subscriber Information You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service registration process. Once you subscribe to the Service, you shall receive a password and an login id. You are solely and entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. Furthermore, you are solely and entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. Subscriber must promptly inform tips4ceos.com if password is shared with others; changes in billing address; and apparent breaches of security, such as loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of an ID or password. Until tips4ceos.com is notified by e-mail of a breach in security, the Subscriber will remain liable for any unauthorized use of premium services.
5. Access Subscribers are responsible for providing all personal computer and communications equipment necessary to gain access to the Service. Access to and use of premium services is through a combination of an ID and a password. Each Subscriber must keep his password strictly confidential. tips4ceos.com will not release passwords for any reason, except as may be specifically required by law or court order. Unauthorized access to premium service is a breach of this Agreement and a violation of law.
6. Warranty No warranty is made by tips4ceos.com regarding any information, services, or products provided through or in connection with premium services, and tips4ceos.com hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, including without limitation: any warranties as to the availability, accuracy, or content of information, products, or services; any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Some states/provinces do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. The subscriber hereby warrants and represents that he or she is in all respects is qualified and competent to enter into this agreement.
7. Limitations of Liability YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY LOSS OF REVENUE, PROFITS OR DATA ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR THE SERVICE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHER, OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING WITH RESPECT TO THIS AGREEMENT AND THE SERVICE WILL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL FEES PAID BY YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
8. Use Restriction The material on tips4ceos.com websites is for the private, non-commercial enjoyment of Subscribers only. Any other use is strictly prohibited. tips4ceos.com spends a great deal of time and money to obtain the information appearing on its websites. Subscribers agree that they will not copy, publish, or in any way make available publicly any informtion from tips4ceos.com websites, without express written permission from tips4ceos.com. Subscribers agree that, should they do so, tips4ceos.com reserves the right to cancel their subscription immediately without refund. Additionally, reuse of copyrighted information (pictures, interviews, features, videos, audio, etc.) will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
9. Modifications. This agreement is subject to change by tips4ceos.com at any time. We may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement at any time in our sole discretion. The updates and all changes will be posted at www.tips4ceos.com/terms.htm If any modification is unacceptable to you, you agree that your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. Your continued use of the Service following our posting of a change notice or new agreement on tips4ceos.com will constitute your binding acceptance of the change.
10. Notices Notices by tips4ceos.com to Subscribers may be given by means of electronic messages or by a general posting on the service. Notices by Subscribers may be given by electronic messages.
11. FAQ For answers to questions about tips4ceos.com or your tips4ceos.com premium services subscription, please visit our Member Services center. All questions that can't be answered at the Member Services center should be sent by means of electronic message by clicking here.
12. The Agreement This Agreement is governed by the laws of Union of India., without regard to its conflicts of law provisions; and you hereby consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in the courts located at Ahmedabad only, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the Service. In addition, you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of and venue in such courts for any action commenced by you against us (or our affiliates). Use of the Service is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this Section. You shall not use the Service in any manner contrary to local, state or Indian law. tips4ceos.com expressly disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for any action by you that is contrary to such law(s) by you and reserves the right to terminate your Service immediately upon notice for your failure to comply with any such local, state or federal law. Our performance of this Agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this Agreement is in derogation of our right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Service or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use. If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in effect. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the Service and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and us with respect to the Service. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. 13.
A). Registering for the Community Boards (the "Boards"), you agree to use the message boards only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular forum. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a message board, you will not:
B). tips4ceos termination. tips4ceos.com and its affiliates reserve the right to terminate your access without refund to any or all of the services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
C). Monitoring. tips4ceos.com and its affiliates have no obligation to monitor the message boards. However, tips4ceos.com and its affiliates reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in tips4ceos.com's or any of its affiliates' sole discretion.
D). Usage. The Boards are public and not private communications and others may read your communications without your knowledge. Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself in any message board community. tips4ceos.com and its affiliates do not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any community and, therefore, tips4ceos.com and its affiliates specifically disclaim any liability with regard to the Boards and any actions resulting from your participation on any Board. Board managers and hosts are not authorized spokespersons of tips4ceos.com or any of its affiliates, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of tips4ceos.com and its affiliates. They do, however, set standards on their own forums.
By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data, or engaging in any other form of communication through this website, you are granting tips4ceos.com and its affiliates permission to: use, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, publish, sublicense, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any such communication.
The foregoing grants shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such communication, including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction.
14. The parties have agreed that this Agreement shall be written in English.
15. You will not use the databases of tips4ceos.com for sending unsolicited bulk commercial junk mail. All legal responsibility for sending any unsolicited junk or spam mail lies with the client sending the mail. Under no conditions will tips4ceos.com be legally responsible for unsolicited commercial mail. All mail sent to our database should conform to the ICANN spam act (USA) and contain contact and removal information. Donot send to unsubscribers..
16. If even a single term or condition is unacceptable to you, you are requested to not click the submit button and not use tips4ceos.com
17. By clicking on the submit button or by accessing tips4ceos.com by a valid username and password, you are legally in agreement to all the terms and conditions mentioned in this agreement.
tips4ceos.com databases once purchased cannot be returned and under no circumstances will money be refunded to you.
Email ddresses expire/change from time to time. We do not warranty t the validity of the validity of the email addresses in our databse. All products are sold on an AS IS WHERE IS basis.
No refund, no exchange policy is stictly followed, so kindly study this document in finer detail before making your payment.
The first copy of this agreement and was hosted on 1/6/2000 and will be effective for all clients and members registered on our website till 1/6/2066 (or till the expiry of our domain name tips4ceos.com, whichever is later.) New terms are added to this greement as and when deemed neccessary.
All mail received at tips4ceos1(at)gmail.com, media.database.2009(at)gmail.com and ceo(at)tips4ceos.com market.research.2008 (at) gmail.com and customer.suqqort(at) gmail.com zenlp (at) rediffmail.com fenomenon (at) rediffmail.com collected from the submit button clicked by you or by email sent by you will be saved in the respective accounts and all email received directly or through the submit button have willingly accepted each and every term and condition of this user agreement.
By clicking the submit button you are explicitly and implicitly accept all our terms and conditions unconditionlly.
All legal responsibility for using the services of tips4ceos.com lies with the clients using the services and tips4ceos.com is hereby indemnified aginst all third party legal action against clients accepting this agreeement.
By clicking the Submit button, you are legally accepting every word of each and every term on this page. By clicking Submit, we surrender all our legal rights to take any legal action neither civil nor criminalnor defamatory against tips4ceos.com or its propreitor,chairman or employees through any court of law either in India or any other country. By clicking the submit button, neither you, your organisation,or any ther third parties or proxies are liable to take any legal action against tips4ceos.com. Your legal rights are suspended when you hit the submit button. If any action is taken against tips4ceos.com or its CEO Murli Menon inspite of your organisation agreeing to suspend your legal rights, all administrative and legal costs incurred will be recovered in full from you and your organisation.The breach of this clause also indicts your advocates,attorneys,solicitors and or legal advisors who send any legal notices to tips4ceos.com or any of its employees.
tips4ceos.com reserves the right to incorporate additional terms and conditions into this agreement at any time tips4ceos.com considers ppropriate and by accepting this agreement you are also accepting all future updates. Hence you are requested to study the agreement from time to time to identify the new legal clauses added into this agreement.
All disputes are subject to Ahmedabad courts jurisdiction only.
last modified December 5th '2010.
Direct Questions or queries to: tips4ceos.com Attn: User Agreement Mail email@example.com Or Contact tips4ceos.com by clicking here